Processing of personal data – Information note
In the context:
- The provisions of Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereafter “the Regulation”),
- The processing by IBF DISTRIBUTION SRL of certain personal data
The owner of http://www.one4retail.ro, IBF DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. with headquarters in Bucharest, 37-39 Tepes-Voda Street, sector 2, Bucharest, registered at the Trade Register under no. J40 / 2540/2018, EUID: ROONRC. J40 / 2540/2018, unique identification code 38908810, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +40756 773773, is the Data Operator according to the Regulation.
We collect your data voluntarily provided by you:
• When using the http://www.one4retail.ro site
• Through site cookies
• In case you contact us using the contact form provided on the site
• If you subscribe to our newsletter service
• If you send us an email to one or more addresses from our list of contact email addresses.
The contact form provided on the site takes your name and surname information, email address, telephone number, department at IBF DISTRIBUTION SRL to which you are sending the message and the message you want to send it to us; optionally, strictly at your choice, you can also give us the name of the company in whose name you write us. We use the data collected in this way to have the means to communicate the response you requested.
In conclusion, we process the above mentioned data:
- in order to communicate newsletter messages, if you have subscribed to this service, including sending informative messages about your rights and obligations as a result of changes, updates, the appearance of new legal provisions on the regime of products that are of interest to you;
- for direct marketing purposes, to keep you up to date with our products and / or services and only if you explicitly opt for such communication. Even in such cases, we ensure that you have an easy-to-use option to withdraw your consent at any time, either by unsubscribing from the newsletter, or by emailing us at email@example.com .
We will transmit your data only and to the extent necessary:
- To suppliers and support of information technology systems, including archiving of emails, telecommunication providers, back-up and disaster recovery services and cyber security services;
- To the companies involved in the site’s operation;
- To authorities, institutions, lawyers and other external consultants whose work requires knowledge of this information or where the law requires us;
- To people who prove that they act legally on your behalf;
- To respond to any complaints, to protect the rights or rights of a third party, to protect the safety of any person or to prevent any illegal activity;
- To protect the site’s rights, property or safety, company employees, customers, suppliers, or other people.
We emphasise that this type of data communication is only performed when strictly necessary, depending on the situation.
Processing time: We will process the data provided by you i) for an indefinite period of time or ii) until the withdrawal of your consent.
Security.IBF DITRIBUTION SRL undertakes to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration, unavailability, unauthorised access and destruction, and take all reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of such data, including through the use of organisational and appropriate technical measures.
When you or your personal data is provided to you, personal data can be transferred over the Internet. While we make every effort to protect the personal data you provide to us, the transmission of information between you and us on the Internet is not completely secure (it is possible that the terminal on which you write is being monitored by third parties, for example, without us being able to do anything about it). Therefore, we can not guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted over the Internet. So you understand that any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access to them.
Cookies allow us to provide, protect and improve our site’s services. You can decide which cookies you want to be active.
We have three cookie settings:
functionality cookies (are required, can not be disabled)
Analysis cookies (example: Google Analytics, Ad-words, etc.)
Advertising cookies (example: YouTube, Facebook, etc.)
Cookies policy on one4retail.ro
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, phone, tablet, or mobile device. They are stored on the above devices by the websites you visit (like our site) and contain information about your activity on those sites – for example – the sub pages you visit, the time spent on a particular page, etc.
Cookies can be session and delete when you close your browser, or permanent, and remain in the computer after you close your browser, usually until you delete them manually.
From a technical point of view, such information may be obtained by us and other technical means assimilated to cookies and used for the same purposes (e.g., web beacons, pixels, widgets, device-associated identifiers, etc.). In this Policy we call all these technologies using the term “cookies”.
This policy for using cookies may be updated based on future developments, and we will continually publish the updated policy.
For example, through them, we can recognise you and so at the next connection we can provide you with personalised content, customising or measuring your ads, while providing you with a secure and easy-to-access experience.Considering how the services we offer online will develop, these cookies may change their technological features in the future. But even in this situation, they will continue to pursue one of the goals below.
What cookies do we use and for what purposes?
To make it easier to identify, we’ve included the types of cookies we use in a few categories:
a. Strictly required cookies – required to provide site services;
Example – cookies for system administration.
b. Analytics cookie modules – used directly by us (cookies), or used by other third parties (third-party cookies) to help us provide you with an improved experience and to analyse how the site works;
Example – cookies by which we evaluate site performance (e.g., visit number, duration, etc.)
c. Advertising cookies – used directly by us (our own cookies), or used by other third parties (third party cookies) to provide relevant and personalised marketing materials to each user, as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of that cookie content;
Example – cookies to personalise your ad content
Who helps us to place and process information within these cookies?
As a rule, information stored in cookies used by one4retail.ro is used by us (i.e., our own cookies). However, there are a number of detailed services below that can be used by us by using third-party cookies.
These third-party cookies are provided by entities such as Google, Facebook, YouTube. They allow us to benefit from additional services provided by them so that we can improve our own services and make our site much easier.
With these cookies, we can provide you with relevant, customised materials, and we can evaluate the effectiveness of that content.
You may restrict, block, or delete the cookies used by this site at any time, using the settings provided by the web browser you are using.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer – Internet Explorer;
Cookie settings in Firefox – Firefox;
Cookie settings in Chrome – Chrome
Safari cookie settings – Safari;
Edge Edge Cookie Settings;
Cookie settings in Opera – Opera